Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mailday 9/16 ~ Some Sexy Cards Inside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just my recent Colbert buys including the Emerald...man its in rough shape. Oh well. Two of the other cards came a little scuffed up but hey it happens.

[Image: File14.jpg]

And I also got a package from my people on the west coast!

First this Iconic Rookie, though not football lets be serious the Basketball board has spider webs growing on it.

[Image: File12.jpg]

And then this next card was priced wrong in the shop. Good thing it was not out for sale. Im going to cash in on it when he retires.

[Image: File13.jpg]
lol got a pretty good laugh about the basketball board. Thats a nice next generation patch on the Colbert. Also very nice Chipper!!!!!
(09-16-2012, 08:11 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol got a pretty good laugh about the basketball board. Thats a nice next generation patch on the Colbert. Also very nice Chipper!!!!!
It is a true fact though...the first page has had the same threads since ive been a member. I kidd (Jason)
lol on the chipper I have a ton of them ....Great cards bud
(09-16-2012, 08:50 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]lol on the chipper I have a ton of them ....Great cards bud
You have a ton of the desert shield SP?
no lol I have a ton of the regular lol... 4 of the sp's didnt see that at first cuz im a jackass
Yeah thats a $700 right now...hoping to be over 1k after his retirement
Sicks Colberts and nice chipper add!
Thanks man!
Your out of your mind, Chipper will never retire. lol Nice mailday!
Pages: 1 2 3