Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Game Worn Grail!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This just arrived late Friday night. It has been a process in obtaining this over the last couple of weeks (paying it off slowly).

This is a truly spectacular piece for a Penguins fan and collector. Only 7 of these 2009 Stanley Cup Finals AWAY helmets were made available to the public, AND I GOT 1 OF THEM!!!!! All the rest were either kept by the players or given to the HHOF. Never before has game 7 memorabilia from the Penguins been released. I am truly proud and elated to be able to own such a historic piece of Penguins history!

Mark Eaton scored two goals while wearing this helmet during the Penguins playoff and Finals run to win the 2009 Stanley Cup. I have been able to positively photomatch this helmet to numerous playoff and finals games.

2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs & Finals Game Worn Mark Eaton Helmet

[Image: IMAG1499.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1500.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1497.jpg]

[Image: IMAG1498.jpg]

Thank you for taking the time to look at my new game worn collection grail!
Congrats on another SWEET piece to you collection
Another nice one picked off.

Btw, I've always wondered: what do you mean by "photomatch?" Do you mean you have pictures of Eaton wearing this exact helmet? And if so, how can you tell?!?
(09-16-2012, 07:01 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]Another nice one picked off.

Btw, I've always wondered: what do you mean by "photomatch?" Do you mean you have pictures of Eaton wearing this exact helmet? And if so, how can you tell?!?
Yes, photomatching is positively matching the exact helmet or item the player is wearing in a particular photo or video. Conclusive marks, damage, etc can be seen and matched to the item.
gorgeous stuff as usual hugh, now if only we could get you to like a real team Tongue
That is crazy, Hugh! Amazing! Congrats on the sickness that is that helmet! Your wife must be having a hay-day with all of your memorabilia around the house. Haha! Brilliant add to your Penguins PC and thanks for sharing it with us!

Randi
Sweet lord you are by a far a fanatic great piece of history
Congrats man piece of history there