Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Caught You!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So the other day i saved a gronk card to my watched items list. Check back this morning it was at $10 checked again after a few hours and it was $30 with a bunch of bids from the same guy. So i clicked on the name and sure enough 212 bids 32 items bid on 99% of bids with this seller. I Told him i was going to report him if he didnt take the bids off. He took the listing down and relisted it...msged me begging me not to report him. I reported him anyways. I hate people that do this. If your afraid it wont sell for what you want put a reserve on it or buy it now.
Good for you Smile
yup i just had this kind of thing happen to me too. she told me she didnt know it was against ebay policy and wouldnt do it in the future. i kind of believed her since she seemed new, plus she had a card i was looking to buy and didnt want her to block me. so i said okay and bought the card since it still went for normal price. but im keeping an eye out to see if it continues.
most people make sure to not make it so obvious as this guy i mean 212 bids and 99% were with same seller cant get much more obvious then that. I gave him a good tongue lashing too
A shilling piece of crap on eBay??? NO WAY!!!
(09-15-2012, 11:07 AM)slotman11 Wrote: [ -> ]A shilling piece of crap on eBay??? NO WAY!!!

Lol Yeah i know...there are ton of them....they just usually arent quite this obvious
I would report it more if I felt eBay actually cared about it more.
yeah thats how mine was. over 300 bids and 100%. it was completely obvious. but their response to me wasnt what i expected at all because i wasnt very nice. thats also what made me think they were serious about not knowing. they straight up told me that they thought they could do that to make sure they get what they wanted for them. but after googling it, they found out otherwise and learned they should set a reserve and told me thats what she would do from now on.
(09-15-2012, 12:03 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]yeah thats how mine was. over 300 bids and 100%. it was completely obvious. but their response to me wasnt what i expected at all because i wasnt very nice. thats also what made me think they were serious about not knowing. they straight up told me that they thought they could do that to make sure they get what they wanted for them. but after googling it, they found out otherwise and learned they should set a reserve and told me thats what she would do from now on.
Did you ever check back to see if they were doing it still?
(09-15-2012, 11:07 AM)slotman11 Wrote: [ -> ]A shilling piece of crap on eBay??? NO WAY!!!
[Image: shocked_face.jpg][Image: 1-1.jpg]
Pages: 1 2