Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 Box Finest and 1 Gypsy Queen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Overall not the best but I have seen worse too. This is the first time I have opened Gypsy Queen but the LCS was out of Finest. I'm just not a big fan of mini's.
[Image: scan0010.jpg]
Snider is /99
[Image: scan0003-1.jpg]
i like GQ, but im not big on mini's either. but i would trade for that freese one, check me.
not bad- check me for the peralta
Ok I will check you guys later tonight when I get home.
I am actually trying to complete the base mini set with all the variations. LMK what you have and I will check my list. My wants are also all listed if you want to use the trade window to find out what I need.
(09-14-2012, 09:50 PM)toddaray Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually trying to complete the base mini set with all the variations. LMK what you have and I will check my list. My wants are also all listed if you want to use the trade window to find out what I need.
Ok give me some time I would be glad to trade you the minis, will try to check for your wants or if you have a list pm me.

Let me know if you have any black minis, trying to finish that set off.
Haze; pm sent
Phreakyq; really didn't see anything I need sorry
If anyone needs any base pm me a list and I can add them, not gonna do the set.
I am doing a GQ master set so you probably have some of my needs.
(09-15-2012, 10:30 AM)nutshell278 Wrote: [ -> ]I am doing a GQ master set so you probably have some of my needs.
Pm me a list and I can work on getting them entered.

Pages: 1 2