Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Very Important Threads!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day, Beckett Community!

Terms Of Service THE most important thread on the site. If you have any questions on conduct, please read here first.
Member Submitted Threads I love this idea and would like to see it done for the Hockey Boards!
Tutorial On Leaving Feedback!!! In my opinion, this should be stickied at the top of EVERY Forum and Sub-Forum!
Newcomers Leaving Feedback How to leave feedback properly, and the list of people who have accidental negatives to their name.
Looking For These Member The list of people who are banned; the bad traders and the people they owe.
Good Traders List The list of good traders on the Football Forums... this should be done in all forums, in my opinion.
A Note On Signatures This explains the etiquette for creating a signature.
Please Read Before Posting Feedback. IMPORTANT Another thread detailing how to post proper feedback and the members who have been left accidental negative feedback.
Randi's Handy Hints The original that I posted to the Hockey Boards, and all of you helped write!

Help Forum If all else fails, here is where you may find your answers!

I had previously posted my Handy Hints thread in the Help Forum to see if it would be able to help anyone there out. I must say that it was quite successfull (nothing compared to how many people enjoyed it, and added to it here) and was noticed by the Mods. Well... one of them decided to make it a STICKY (YAAAAAYYYYY!!!), in the Football Forums (BOOOOOOO!!!)... Hmmm! I still take this as a huge compliment and decided to ask for it to be placed as a sticky here on the Hockey Boards, as so many have indicated that they would like to see happen.

Now... I know that we are not the most active board on the site, but we are in fourth place for posts and activity. I took it upon myself to start searching the grounds to see what I could come up with. I have found a few threads that answer some questions that most of us have, and they are predominantly in the Football and Baseball Forums! So... I have asked for the threads to be stickied here as well to help answer some questions that we have.

Thank you, Bob (floydtown) for posting some of the threads among the Hockey Boards!

Oh well. I tried. So I am going to put this out there in the hopes that we on the Hockey Boards can get a bit of love too. At the top of this thread are the stickied threads in other Forums that I have found to be useful, and think that others would benefit from. Thanks for the read, Beckett Community, and best wishes!

Randi
Randi "The Mod" strikes again with some very useful knowledge!! Great Job Randi putting this together for a quick reference for everyone!!

It's high time we had a mod that is dedicated to the hockey boards, and I couldn't see anyone doing the job better than Randi. He does more for the boards than anyone, so why not just bestow the title and permissions now?
(09-13-2012, 07:23 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Randi "The Mod" strikes again with some very useful knowledge!! Great Job Randi putting this together for a quick reference for everyone!!
(09-13-2012, 08:22 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: [ -> ]It's high time we had a mod that is dedicated to the hockey boards, and I couldn't see anyone doing the job better than Randi. He does more for the boards than anyone, so why not just bestow the title and permissions now?

[Image: Buzz.jpg]

You're mocking me, aren't you?

Haha! Thanks for the compliments, Hugh and Chris! Jerks... Big Grin
I have said it before, I would take the position with great honors, but I would ask that I am only responsible primarily for the Hockey Boards. I know nothing about the other cards, so that would be something that I could not be on top of. Hopefully we can get some people some info on what they want/need to know!

Randi
#RandiForMod
(09-13-2012, 09:14 AM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]#RandiForMod
#MikeForASwiftKickInThePants
As an american I refuse to bow down to a Canadian dictator mod Tongue lol I'm just playing, go randi for mod!
Seriously, you need to be made a mod. You show more initiative in straightening the hockey boards out than the mods who occasionally check in on us, so it just makes sense. Then again, the fact that it makes sense may be what's keeping it from happening.
Thanks for the inspirations Justin, Chris, Mike and Hugh... I might just have to get in touch with someone to find out how to do such a thing!

Randi
great thread Randi, where do I vote for modrandi
Pages: 1 2