Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Cespedes Ebay fail... Remedy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, so I posted on here a while ago about trading for a base Ginter mini Cespedes (Among others).... It has been driving me nuts that through 3 boxes, 2 blasters, scouring org's of potential traders for other items, that it has eluded me.

I finally bought one on Ebay for $2.75 shipped. Got it in the mail today, clean looking card on front, turn it around, and A&G back... Edit - Please keep it G-rated on this board please

Anyone up for a 1 for 1 PWE swap? My A&G for your base...

Also, how would you handle the Ebay situation? I am annoyed, but the dude sent accidentally sent me a more expensive card than listed.
(09-11-2012, 07:16 PM)petillo64 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, so I posted on here a while ago about trading for a base Ginter mini Cespedes (Among others).... It has been driving me nuts that through 3 boxes, 2 blasters, scouring org's of potential traders for other items, that it has eluded me.

I finally bought one on Ebay for $2.75 shipped. Got it in the mail today, clean looking card on front, turn it around, and A&G back... x

Anyone up for a 1 for 1 PWE swap? My A&G for your base...

Also, how would you handle the Ebay situation? I am annoyed, but the dude sent accidentally sent me a more expensive card than listed.
PM sent, I think I can help ... RJ
Yeah, sorry bro. Not interested in buying a big lot of Cespedes cards that I already have a bunch of in order to get the mini. Thanks for the thought though. Good luck with the Ebay lot!

(09-11-2012, 07:32 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]PM sent, I think I can help ... RJ
I recently pulled a 2012 Topps chrome red cease des (not auto) if you want to make me an offer.
lol, funny story. Sometimes it is the easiest cards to pull turn out being the hardest to find.
Had something similar happen to me with a Gypsy Autograph, but they mailed me a Tier One auto worth twice as much, they told me to keep it for the trouble and sent my card the next day. Best $30 investment!
(09-11-2012, 08:03 PM)baker100309 Wrote: [ -> ]I recently pulled a 2012 Topps chrome red cease des (not auto) if you want to make me an offer.
Will send you a pm with an offer tomorrow.
it was an honest mistake and you actually have a nicer card - I wouldn't ding him for it esp. if you don't contact him and ask for him to make it right.
I can help out a fellow Cesepedes collector if you still need it. Pm me.
Will do tomorrow! I have a ton of extra cespedes cards that I've bought in lots.

Bowman orange/250, chrome blue /199, topps black /61, gold sparkle etc., etc... Would be cool if we can help each other out down the road

(09-11-2012, 10:20 PM)robdooks Wrote: [ -> ]I can help out a fellow Cesepedes collector if you still need it. Pm me.
Pages: 1 2