Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: So can i actually get a Russell Wilson now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He crapped the bed yesterday. Im hoping this will translate into me finally being able to get one of his rookie auto's... lmk what you have.
not likely after 1 game.
well damnit i dont want to see another performance like that lol...

Hes coming home next week and will play a million times better so i have to try and get him now while hes down.
try Fanfare and normal press pass, of my autos those were of the lowest bv and cost to me.
No likely and same with Luck.....people will just hold on to them in hopes they turn it around rather than take a loss because of one bad game. Sellers have all the advantage because they aren't the ones wanting the item and have no obligation to sell at basement prices.
Wilson didn't play that bad...rookies who performed worse in my opinion: Tannehill, Weeden, Richardson, and even Luck.
(09-10-2012, 02:51 PM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Are your cards worth gold?... they are? Oh ok, don't trade with me then...
Well yes, yes they are!

[Image: TitusYoungGoldStandard4-10.jpg]
[Image: TitusYoungGoldStandard7-10.jpg]

(09-10-2012, 03:20 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: [ -> ]Well yes, yes they are!

[Image: TitusYoungGoldStandard4-10.jpg]
[Image: TitusYoungGoldStandard7-10.jpg]
This just completed my day, thank you. LOL!
(09-10-2012, 02:51 PM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Wilson didn't play that bad...rookies who performed worse in my opinion: Tannehill, Weeden, Richardson, and even Luck.
I agree, but he also didnt play well enough to warrant the 300% BV that people have been asking.
I have this to sell [Image: autos002.jpg] lmk
Pages: 1 2