Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: PC Pick ups (w/ SCANS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought I'd show off some of my recent pick-ups.

The '12 Topps Minis plates are FT. I'd consider trading the Kaline auto and any of the Cabrera patches/autos if I can trade up for Trout/Verlander/Cabrera/Stanton. If you're interested, send me an offer that includes what you'd be willing to trade.

Thanks for looking!

[Image: Scan122520006.jpg]
'05 Turkey Red Black Verlander (Not FT). Castellanos GU/auto (Not FT).

[Image: Scan122520000.jpg]
'12 Topps Minis plates- Matt Latos and NL ERA Leaders (Kershaw, Lee, Halladay). I'd consider trading both.
Cameron Maybin plates (X2) are not FT.

[Image: Scan122520004.jpg]

[Image: Scan122520003.jpg]

[Image: Scan122520002.jpg]

[Image: Scan122520001.jpg]
Triple Threads patch/auto 1/1 (Not FT); 2010 Topps Chrome gold /50 (Not FT)

yuck. tigers. Wink
(09-08-2012, 09:06 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]yuck. tigers. Wink
Haha. Huge Tigers fan, but I'm afraid '12 is not their year. I think the Sox (boo!) will win the division by 4+ games. (BOO!)
I had to go through my Miggy pc to make sure you didn't swipe some of my stuff.
(09-08-2012, 09:29 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: [ -> ]I had to go through my Miggy pc to make sure you didn't swipe some of my stuff.
You're catching up to me pretty quick. I have about 450-475. In the next week or so, i'll go thru my PC again and sift out the new doubles and drop you a line. Nothing major, but I bet I picked up a few lower end ones you could use.
I've hit a bit of a road block. Seems that 500 mark is really dragging out. I've been picking up some higher end stuff off the bay recently but not getting alot from trading. I'm anxious to go through your dups. Hopfully you have a bunch that I need. I need to start a Miggy thread to show off some of my collection.
(09-09-2012, 07:02 AM)tntmclmm Wrote: [ -> ]I've hit a bit of a road block. Seems that 500 mark is really dragging out. I've been picking up some higher end stuff off the bay recently but not getting alot from trading. I'm anxious to go through your dups. Hopfully you have a bunch that I need. I need to start a Miggy thread to show off some of my collection.
Try checking out the Marketplace. I've found some good deals there, especially for lower end inserts.
I would love the sweet spot and patchworks, if you see can you can use?
Really great pickups. The Kaline auto looks amazing. Thanks for sharing.
I like the Stanton 1/1. Cabrera Patches are nice too
Pages: 1 2