Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LTT/S 2011 CVTW Completely Canadian Yzerman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title says, I have this beauty burning a hole in my collection. Would like to trade, will sell for the right price. Send me some offers, thanks!

[Image: img215.jpg]
Wow, that cards epic. Id love to have a crack, not sure ive got anything to challenge for such a beast though lol. You could PM me what youd be looking for for it if you wanted though. Cheers.

Steve.
(09-08-2012, 04:22 PM)tepee28 Wrote: [ -> ]Like the title says, I have this beauty burning a hole in my collection. Would like to trade, will sell for the right price. Send me some offers, thanks!

[Image: img215.jpg]
Have some decent shortprints and memorabilia stuff in my organizer to swap, and maybe can make up the difference for what you need as a cashout depending on what you find you like. Have a look if you get time- no hurries! THANKS....Eddie

(09-08-2012, 06:02 PM)nemesis77777 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that cards epic. Id love to have a crack, not sure ive got anything to challenge for such a beast though lol. You could PM me what youd be looking for for it if you wanted though. Cheers.

Steve.
Sorry Steve, couldn't find anything. Thanks for the offer.
LMK if I have anything you like for it.
Check me for it please. I have that Miller/Craig dual auto for you still.
(09-08-2012, 10:28 PM)katykeed Wrote: [ -> ]Have some decent shortprints and memorabilia stuff in my organizer to swap, and maybe can make up the difference for what you need as a cashout depending on what you find you like. Have a look if you get time- no hurries! THANKS....Eddie
PM Sent to you sir.

PCMB and Organize for a deal. Thanks!