Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Question about Grading/September Promotion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Planning on taking advantage of the September promotion

:For September, we are offering specials on our 20-day grading service.

For example, If you submit at least 10 cards, we will grade your cards for just $8/card and only charge $1 for each certified autograph grading. It's as easy as that! Just submit at least 10 cards, at our 20-day service level, and pay just $8/card (Regular Price $11/card) plus you only pay an extra $1 (Regular Price $2/card) for each certified autograph card. The amount you save is up to you!"

Just a couple questions I had.

1) Does BGS charge extra if the card contains relic or patch only? I know there is additional fees involved if the card is autographed.

2)What is considered a certified autographed? Can it be anything pulled from a pack? or does it have to be pre-certified from a company like JSA first.

Any help you guys could offere would be greatly appreciated!
1) No, I have never heard of them charging extra.

2) The autograph has to be certified by the distributor and have to have an on card certification, like "Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of an authentic Jeff Gordon Press Pass Signings Autograph card."Beckett just grades the quality of the auto.