Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2006 (8) Box Break - Legends (X4) Contenders (X4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just busted 4 boxes of '06 Contenders and 4 boxes of '06 UD Legends. Figured I would scan the results in case anyone wants anything I'm not keeping. I will be listing the cards as soon as I post this thread. If you see something you like, leave a reply or send me a PM. Thanks for looking!

Keeping the Colston and holding on to the Demeco for now at least. All other Contenders are available. Scratches are on scanner/top-loaders.
[Image: 06cont1.jpg]
[Image: 06cont2.jpg]
[Image: 06cont3.jpg]

Keeping the Rich Saul & Don Maynard. The Greenwood SP and Everson Walls are available since I have doubles now!
[Image: legends3.jpg]
Think I may hold on to the Tingelhoff for now in case he eventually makes the Hall.
[Image: legends2.jpg]
All of these are available:
[Image: legends1.jpg]

Nice breaks! Can you please check me for Billy Sims & Charles White? Thanks, RJ
Thanks. I'm looking to trade for autos, anything unlisted or do you have a photobucket? I love the Stafford rc but obviously we aren't in the same ballpark there!
Nice breaks. I really do like the look of the Legends autos.
(09-07-2012, 12:13 AM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice breaks. I really do like the look of the Legends autos.
Thanks. I'm always looking for Hall of Famer autos so for the price the Legends boxes are hard to resist. Plus you usually get 4 autos per box when the press release says you only get 3.
(09-07-2012, 12:36 AM)evolb909 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I'm always looking for Hall of Famer autos so for the price the Legends boxes are hard to resist. Plus you usually get 4 autos per box when the press release says you only get 3.
Very nice. I think the Legend and HOF autos is one of my main likes with the PP Legends product. That and most autos are on card. Down side is no NFL uni photos.
Great Sconnie boxes! I could use the Abdul Hodge and Owen Daniels Contenders if you see something of mine.
(09-07-2012, 01:49 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]Great Sconnie boxes! I could use the Abdul Hodge and Owen Daniels Contenders if you see something of mine.
Gotta hit the hay for the night but you have first dibs as soon as I get a chance to check.
Nice Break!!!!
Nice hits
Pages: 1 2