Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hate Ebay more and more everyday. Does anyone else feel the same
Nope love it!
(09-06-2012, 10:31 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Nope love it!
served me well too
please explain the reason for the hate.
i love it...it allows me to get cards i normally wouldnt be able to...
you should provide details instead of a blanket statement
I love the bay! Why don't you tell us why you hate it? This isn't really a rant or a tangent yet... Smile
Im sorry for the blanket hate of ebay, i was having a bad night last night and lost out on several items i was wanting in the last second. i just get tired of sniping bids in the last possible second.
(09-07-2012, 09:09 AM)Shawn-0813 Wrote: [ -> ]Im sorry for the blanket hate of ebay, i was having a bad night last night and lost out on several items i was wanting in the last second. i just get tired of sniping bids in the last possible second.
Sniping should NEVER be a problem on Ebay.

Bid Once
Bid Late
Bid your MAX

If you follow this rule, you'll never feel slighted by a sniper again. If you get outbid, it's because someone was willing to pay more.

HIGH bid wins on Ebay, not last bid.
(09-07-2012, 09:37 AM)ceocards Wrote: [ -> ]Sniping should NEVER be a problem on Ebay.

Bid Once
Bid Late
Bid your MAX

If you follow this rule, you'll never feel slighted by a sniper again. If you get outbid, it's because someone was willing to pay more.

HIGH bid wins on Ebay, not last bid.
Truth

I hate that they rape sellers for fees...and then pay paypal fees...so double rape...as a buyer its great but its also a monopoly...nobody will EVER be able to get to the magnitude ebay have reached. They take advantage of their sellers. I love the site for adding items to my collections. I hate the fact that they really hammer you but to survive in any small business it is a must.
Pages: 1 2