Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 card mail day, Next Terrell Davis???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, maybe.....6th Rd. Pick, Mike Shanahan pick, no expectations, beat out a Vet to make the squad, I guess only time will tell, but here you go...

[Image: Morris.jpg]
Nice Bro you still after chiefs as well?
No, Terrell was a stud in college - but not showcased. He had an idiot coach that we all deemed "Coach Gump". Gump wouldn't allow scouts to have film of him playing.

Morris was showcased - he's more like any other small college back that can make a name for himself....Like Rashad Jennings - who is starting the first week for Jax.

Ain't hating - just hating how UGA treated TD.
Thanks, no, I've decided to focus on 1 NFL and 1 college team, so Skins of course over the Chiefs, 4 PC's is more than enough to keep up with.

(09-04-2012, 07:39 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Bro you still after chiefs as well?

I don't take it as hating, I get what you're saying.

(09-04-2012, 07:52 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]No, Terrell was a stud in college - but not showcased. He had an idiot coach that we all deemed "Coach Gump". Gump wouldn't allow scouts to have film of him playing.

Morris was showcased - he's more like any other small college back that can make a name for himself....Like Rashad Jennings - who is starting the first week for Jax.

Ain't hating - just hating how UGA treated TD.
Nice addition sir. Still need to get me one of his as well.
Thank you, I still need a Kirk Cousins in a Skins uni.

(09-04-2012, 09:24 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice addition sir. Still need to get me one of his as well.
Nice looking pickup.
Thank you

(09-05-2012, 10:36 AM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Nice looking pickup.
I was a little negAtive last night - my bad.

That is a nice card!
lol...it's all good. Thanks!!

(09-05-2012, 05:18 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]I was a little negAtive last night - my bad.

That is a nice card!