Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Pierre Thomas Super Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lmk what you think everyone! I am new to the forum so thats why I have not posted much. Still getting familiarized with the site.
-Cody

http://s1059.photobucket.com/albums/t430...omas%20PC/
you on BO? Youll like it on here. And awesome collection
Welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing new and awesome thomas addsSmile
(09-04-2012, 10:56 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing new and awesome thomas addsSmile
welcome aboard! fantastic collection!!
Thank you everyone Big Grin I appreciate it. And yes I was on BO but way too many trolling and rude members. If anyone has any Pierre, lmk Smile

Cody
(09-04-2012, 01:45 PM)pierrethomasfan Wrote: [ -> ]And yes I was on BO but way too many trolling and rude members.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Gosh, that was great. What color's the kettle again?

(09-04-2012, 03:48 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Gosh, that was great. What color's the kettle again?
was cody a rude and trolling member of BO?
(09-04-2012, 03:49 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: [ -> ]was cody a rude and trolling member of BO?
Only when people gave me a hard time. As long as people such as yourself and most people on Beckett treat me like this, no one will be upset at me. Just looking for a nice place. Lots of good members on BO too but the bad ones just were horrible
Not unless people were givin me problems. If people continue to treat me good, I'll stay this way. Just lookin for nice people to talk and discuss sports things
nice collection. welcome aboards
(09-04-2012, 05:56 PM)chaseonbase Wrote: [ -> ]nice collection. welcome aboards
Thanks my friend Smile
Pages: 1 2