Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Posey Gem mint chrome auto and more F/S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys im looking to pick up a few bucks on a side project im doing with my showroom and display cases. looking to make some sales, all offers welcome. the posey xfractor and freeman blue ref are not f/s. the kevin young is a extreme star rubies #/50 thought a pirates fan may be interested.

[Image: 015.jpg]
[Image: 010.jpg]
[Image: 008.jpg]
[Image: 007.jpg]
[Image: 003.jpg]
[Image: 628strasrc.jpg]
[Image: img638.jpg]

is the posey and bell available still...pics arent there?
yes freeman and posey xfractor are pc...just have them scanned together
(09-04-2012, 09:45 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: [ -> ]yes freeman and posey xfractor are pc...just have them scanned together
Do you have any interest in a 2002 Bowman Chrome David Wright Auto BGS 9?

Oh I see the hidden PC. Haha! Nice cards!
how much for killebrew?
(09-04-2012, 08:04 PM)camco2 Wrote: [ -> ]how much for killebrew?
pm me an offer, thanks
(09-04-2012, 01:50 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I see the hidden PC. Haha! Nice cards!
we will have to make a thread and show off our pc's sometime. my prized possessions ill never get rid of are the graded rookies from the 80's---mostly griffey. i have 76 griffey rookies and 34 of them are graded. once i hit 100 im calling it quits and going to start on frank thomas graded rookies, i have 4 Sad
(09-05-2012, 12:20 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: [ -> ]pm me an offer, thanks

we will have to make a thread and show off our pc's sometime. my prized possessions ill never get rid of are the graded rookies from the 80's---mostly griffey. i have 76 griffey rookies and 34 of them are graded. once i hit 100 im calling it quits and going to start on frank thomas graded rookies, i have 4 Sad
even though you have 34 graded... any of them 89 UD BGS 10?
(09-05-2012, 01:52 PM)stera8 Wrote: [ -> ]even though you have 34 graded... any of them 89 UD BGS 10?
no and i wouldnt really want one unless i was only getting it to resell it. for my pc, 9 and 9.5s are good enough for me. if i ever got a ten i would sell it immediately.
last call any posey fans give me a shout
Pages: 1 2