Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Prime, Landeskog 1/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well after my bad luck hit me hard by not getting the case hit out of my 7 of 8 boxes of prime I bought, I went to the other LCS to buy a box over there. Walked in, owner tells me a guy bought 3 boxes and pulled a Landeskog rookie auto patch 1/1. UGGGGG Man I have some crap luck! Im not sure what 1/1 it actually was but Im guessing its the Prime Rookies since he said it was a patch/auto, maybe the shield also?... haha guess my luck wouldnt last forever after pulling case hit after case hit on Crown Royal at these 2 stores. But mannnn that wouldve been flippin awesome to land that card!
The funny part is I have seen probably over 20 case breaks and would say there was approx. 5 Avalanche cards total in all of them. Something is not adding up in the Prime when it comes to Colorado players.
(09-02-2012, 05:01 PM)rippinwax Wrote: [ -> ]The funny part is I have seen probably over 20 case breaks and would say there was approx. 5 Avalanche cards total in all of them. Something is not adding up in the Prime when it comes to Colorado players.
Its weird, in the case breaks ive bought in on I picked Philly just cause Prime seems loaded with rookie sets & philly has had a ton this year. Ive gotten 1 base & a Hextall /25 sig.. Then in my case break I land a Jagr /25, a Hartnell /8, a Flyers triple & a Van Rymsdyk Auto... haha to bad my case break wasnt one of the ones I bought. Woulda been a big score!
I havnt seen hardly anything Detroit come up in breaks.

My complaint about Prime so far would be WAY to many rookie insert sets vrs current stars of the game. I see nothing Datsyuk/Zetterberg. I would perfer insert sets to be current stars & past stars. Not over 35 different variations of rookies that played 2 games that ive never heard of & Peter Holland rookies (which I seem to land in any set)
Could not agree more. There are tons of Couturier cards everywhere. Also agree with the lack of veterans unless that was what Panini was going for. The dang stuff is so addictive and if I am not careful I will blow my Cup and Dominion budgets before its even out....lol.
Irbecards32, if you want any help taking the Flyers off your hands...
(09-02-2012, 10:38 PM)dam1057 Wrote: [ -> ]Irbecards32, if you want any help taking the Flyers off your hands...
I have no probablem selling them if your going to offer around going rate. I dont usually deal in forums because people in them want cards for next to nothing. I dont price mine based on book or some outrageous numbers, so if your interested, let me know.. Heres what I have;

Prime Triples: FLY - SOLD $15
Base Jagr Silver parellel /25 - SOLD $20
Base Jagr /249 - Incoming
Pronger Prime Signatures (gold or silver I forget) - Incoming
Hextall Prime Signatures Halo Silver /25 - Incoming
Couturier Quad Rookie Prime jersey (2 jrsy clrs) - Incoming
Van Rymsdyk Prime Signatures GOLD /50
Hartnell Game Used Letter "N" /8

Feel free to PM me offers...