Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hey Guys - Been a while..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just to let you all know I'm still around, couple weeks ago I had an unfortunate injury while playing a pick up basketball game with a few of my friends and I managed to tear my ACL. Sad

I still have to random off the Darvish mini and put together cards for people who tried to guess at it and Ryan, as I said in my text message I will have my wife send you your Paul Goldy Tier One /10 Auto and your other goods out to you this Thursday.

Hopefully when I'm healed again and my bills are paid I'll be able to get back at it but it's been fun having a little break from the hobby.

Hope everyone is doing well!

God Bless,

Zach
Ouch. Hopefully the tear isn't that bad. But you should tell the real story of what happened.

10 seconds left in the game. Playing 2 on 2 with your team down by one. Your boy wasn't open and you had only one option....DRIVE IT TO THE NET.

5 seconds came down...you crossed, and got stopped then 3 seconds you tried the other way and the guy blocking you got faked out. You go up for the dunk as soon as his teammate crosses over for the block.

YOU GIVE HIM A FACIAL WITH THE CONCRETE.

ball goes in. Your team wins. YOUR TEAM WINS. As you land your acl tears, but it's okay... Why? Not because you won but most likely because they bought you an Italian ice!

True story
Hey Zach, I was just thinking 'bout ya last night. I was hoping everything was ok, cause I hadnt noticed you on the boards lately. Sorry to hear bout your injury dude! So get healthy & take care of bidness & we'll all be here if you need us!!

PEACE!!Big Grin

Matt
Hey man get well soon and thanks for sending me more goodies, can't wait to get that one in my pc! Hope you heal up soon and get back to the hobby! lol
sorry to hear about the ACL...hope you heal up quickly. Hope to see a few new acquisitions to the ol' collection soon Zach!