Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: UPDATED All 7 Boxes of Prime, All the scans...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I posted about the 3 boxes I bought earlier and had the scans of the Saad, Bourque & Nyquist cards. But I figured Id post all the scans of everything & I bought a 4th box... So here they are:

[Image: PanPrime1.jpg]
Nyquist - #/5
Saad - #/10
Moore - #/25
Gardiner - #/25
Larsson - #/50
Bourque - #/16
Jets Triple - #/25

[Image: PrimeBox1.jpg]
Base cards all #/249 - Price, Versteeg, Jovanovski, Duchene, Fleury, Smith & Richards

[Image: PrimeBox2.jpg]
Scrivens - #/99
Holland - #/199
Faulk - #/199
Smith - #/199
Kassian - #/25
Holland Gold - #/99
Hagelin Halo Silver - #/25

[Image: PrimeBox3.jpg]
I love how these cards look all in one picture, look at the pretty colors!
Stafford/Pominville/BUFF - #/225
Holtby/Nuevirth/CAP - #/150
Teubert/Condra/ROOK - #/225
Read/Couturier/Bryzgalov/FLY - #/150
Satari/Marleau/Clowe/SJS - #/150
Morrow/Scevious/Vincour/DFW (donno what that means?) - #/150

Everything is for sale EXCEPT the San Jose Triple. The first 7 cards (Nyquist, Saad, Moore, Gardiner, Larsson, Bourque, Jets) are all listed on ebay already. The remaining cards will be listed tomorrow. If your interested in anything PM me with an offer. I am NOT accepting trades...

Thanks, cant wait to break some more of this stuff!!

UPDATE:: So I originally thought the case hit would be the #/5 Nyqust card, but then I watched a ton of case break videos and saw every one of them had 2 cards seriel numbered 9 or less. I started thinking ok, thats not the case hit, and then I started chasing (ugggg never smart) and box another box, nope not in there. Then another, nope. Went back to the store and he had sold 1 and had 1 left. So I bought that (Ended up buying 7 of 8 of the boxes in the case - whoops). Inside was a Scott Hartnell game worn numbers #/8... Really nice card, but I still dont know what is considered the case hit, and knowing my luck, it was in the one box that the other guy bought cause on all the breaks I watch, you can clearly tell what the hit was. On mine, not so much. Man I wanna see what was in that guys 1 box soooooooo bad! Ill post scans tonight when I get off work.

Also I emptied out my inbox so people can now PM me... Heres what I got on the last 3 boxes in the case. Remember 1 got bought 1 box when I went home to get more money...

Photobucket
Prime Combos - KANE 4 color #/225
Prime Quads - HABS 3 color #/75
Prime Quads - BYNG 8 color Patch!! #/15 I love this card
Prime Time Rookies Auto - Brandon Saad #/50
Prime Rookies Quad - Scrivens #/199
Prime Time Rookies - Craig Smith #/99
Prime Rookies - Klingber #/199

Photobucket
- Roenick Base Silver #/25
- Ranford Signatures
- Scrivens quad (double)
- Combos ALEX 3 color
- Base Getzlaf
- Prime Colors Neidermayer #/20
- Prime Time Rookies de Haan

Photobucket
Prime Signatures Silver - Louis LeBlanc #/99
Base cards - Eberle, Hull, Phaneuf #/249
Prime Signatures Gold - Van Riemsdyk #/50
Genuine Letters - Scott Hartnell "N" #/8
Base Silver - Jagr #/25

Well thats all of them, bought 7 out of the 8 boxes in the case. Its driving me NUTS that someone else got 1. What are your guys opinion, did I get the case hit, or did that 1 box the other guy got contain it?? I cant help but thinking he pulled something badass in his box, cause although the Hartnell is sweet, it seems like the weakest case hit ive seen in watching over 10 breaks & seeing peoples posts. So whatd you guys think?

Again, everything is for sale only, the last 2 sets of scnas will be posted on ebay 2morrow morning. PM me your offers.
HOLY MOLY THOSE ARE NICE HOW MUCH FOR A BOX ISNT IT 5 CARDS PER?
D F W = Dallas Future Watch maybe??
I was thinking Dallas - Fort Worth for some reason. But that would make no sense.
Those Prime cards are awesome for sure! Congrats on the huge hits!

Randi
Just curious, what are you asking on the CAP triple?
I thought Dallas Ft Worth, too. Very cool cards.
(09-01-2012, 12:41 PM)alto4life Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, what are you asking on the CAP triple?
I think I have it listed on ebay for $29 or something like that since people were buying the higher #/225 caps combo card for around $25. Shoot me an offer tho...
Those are some amazing cards. I tried to send you a PM about the Ray Bourque card, but it said your inbox was full.
(09-01-2012, 03:21 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: [ -> ]Those are some amazing cards. I tried to send you a PM about the Ray Bourque card, but it said your inbox was full.
thanks for the info, Ill delete some stuff after work
Pages: 1 2 3