Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Funny 1 pack break...got an auto!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

My wife loves to buy me packs, mostly retail but she does hit the LCS a few times a year. Tonite she was at the mall and a new sports mem store had just opened today. He had a few packs of basketball and one single pack of football. All other packs were not out on the shelves yet.

She bought the single pack of 2009 Bowman draft for $4.00 and I got a better hit 3 years after the product came out than I did with the 5 or so boxes I opened back then.

I guess you can't call it the last back left, maybe the first pack unpacked.

Thx, Art

[Image: know001.jpg]
Sweet man!
You did well on her $4 investment. Congrats!
Thx guys. It's crazy, the pack was out simply marking where the box was going to go on the shelf and she bought it. Nice BV on it as well.
cool....congrats
very nice love it that your wife picked I have the same luck when my wife will pick me up some but its few and far between lol
what is the beckett value on the card?
very nice..congrats!!
Yes, my wife surprises me alot with packs all year long. Mostly from Wal Mart, Target, Etc. She hits the LCS for Xmas, birthday, anniversery, fathers day and also when ever big products come out like Contenders or SPA. I am just happy she fuels my crazy addiction also.
Nice hit!
Pages: 1 2