Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckett Media seeks more card experts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So you think you know cards? Prove it!

Beckett Media is currently accepting resumes from Dallas/Fort Worth-area candidates for the following positions:

-- Beckett Grading Services card graders
-- BGS card verifiers
-- Price guide analysts

Candidates should have a solid grasp of the card industry, including all sports and non-sports as well as vintage ad modern. Knowledge of other collectibles areas -- autographs, memorabilia, comics, coins, etc. -- also is beneficial. Please submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to careers@beckett.com. Beckett does not reply to every applicant; qualified candidates will be contacted via email with further information.

For those interested in contributing to Beckett magazines via freelance opportunities, please send story pitches to editor Chris Olds at colds@beckett.com.
I guess it is too bad that I am nowhere near TX! I will say that since this has been posted in the Racing forum, you should seriously think about putting someone in the Charlotte, NC area JUST for RACING info.
That is where most NASCAR teams are based at and there are lots of NASCAR card fans in the area surrounding it. To add to that, Press Pass Inc., the sole NASCAR card producer is based in Charlotte too.

I am not saying this b/c I want a spot on the Beckett team (not that I wouldn't love that)! I just don't know enough about the Racing card productions from 1993-2003 and anything made before 1988.

I do have extensive knowledge of MLB cards overall, NFL since 1990, and NBA from 1989 to 2000. Just posting that b/c I can, I guess.