Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Another "Should I worry " Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a Suh auto on feebay on the 19th. Paid literally within 5 minutes via paypal for the card. Here it is the 29th and the card has not shipped and I sent the seller a message asking if it shipped about two days ago and no response. He has 100% feedback and the shipping on the auction description says expected delivery (Aug 23-Sept 9) Economy. I have received about 10 items that I bought before and after this auction from other lisitings and have not heard anything on this one.

Its not the wait that is killing me its the no answer, not knowing if it shipped or not. Should I give it more time?
Yeah brother, that stupid economy shipping is what gets you.....I don't buy from anyone with a time that far out but that's just me. I get people are busy with their regular life but 3-4 weeks to ship 1 card is a bit excessive IMO unless it's among friends.... if you don't feel comfortable open a case....he'll have to response to paypal or they will default your money back after a wait period.

(08-29-2012, 10:08 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a Suh auto on feebay on the 19th. Paid literally within 5 minutes via paypal for the card. Here it is the 29th and the card has not shipped and I sent the seller a message asking if it shipped about two days ago and no response. He has 100% feedback and the shipping on the auction description says expected delivery (Aug 23-Sept 9) Economy. I have received about 10 items that I bought before and after this auction from other lisitings and have not heard anything on this one.

Its not the wait that is killing me its the no answer, not knowing if it shipped or not. Should I give it more time?
I wouldn't worry with 100% feedback. Patience is key Smile especially if it's something special.
expected delivery (Aug 23-Sept 9) Economy. - Key factor right there. I dont think a case will allow you to open it yet based on that. He may be on vacation, out on work, overseas or just knows he cant ship every week. When I know im going to be at work I set my times out there because I have no idea when I can get to a PO or where the nearest PO is half the time.
(08-29-2012, 10:54 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]expected delivery (Aug 23-Sept 9) Economy. - Key factor right there. I dont think a case will allow you to open it yet based on that. He may be on vacation, out on work, overseas or just knows he cant ship every week. When I know im going to be at work I set my times out there because I have no idea when I can get to a PO or where the nearest PO is half the time.
Yea, Doc is right..Economy ship means prolly workin' or something.i do it too once in a while when work gets hellish
give it a few
Smile
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I will give it more time. I'm just used to getting stuff in like 4 days of auction. Thanks for calming me down lol