Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Topps Chrome- HUGE hit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I talked myself into buying 3 hobby boxes of this product and to be honest was less than thrilled with the autos and color I pulled threw the first 2 boxes but on the 3rd box the 4th pack I picked up was extremely thick, so thick it felt like it was over packed. I had no idea what it would possibly be because I really hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary so far on all of the box breaks I had seen. So I opened it and BAM

[Image: IMG-22.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001-25.jpg]

Numbered 5/10 and has a beautiful 3 color patch. Super thick card, one of the thickest I have ever pulled. This one card saved the whole break lol. I am probably going to list this one on the bay and see what I can get for it. I will scan in the rest of my hits tomorrow morning, I have to get some sleep now.

Ok, it took a few days but here are scans of the rest of the hits, I guess I did a lot better than I thought, after loading these into my org I see a few of these priced out much better than I imagined.

[Image: IMG-23.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001-26.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002-24.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0003-18.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0004-17.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0005-16.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0006-12.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0007-12.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0008-8.jpg]
All are listed FT, looking for Archives autos, GQ black minis, Anthony Rizzo and Brett Lawrie.
Cool patch! Did you post this on BO too by chance? lol Big Grin
An awesome card. Congratulations on such a sweet pull.
Very nice pull! congrats
THAT is a nice card. way to go buddy!
I'll deffinately be bidding if you put it on the bay! Nice card
there is an adam jones collector on these boards that I think would kill for it...
(08-30-2012, 06:36 PM)mjanooz Wrote: [ -> ]there is an adam jones collector on these boards that I think would kill for it...
He gave up his collection I believe. It was awesome but he started selling it off.
Awesome pull! Did you look at the sig though, how do you get Adam Jones outta that scribble. I mean I know they probably sign a lot, but still maybe just a distinguishable A and J would be nice. Anyways enjoy that pull.
(08-31-2012, 07:21 AM)jrpiascik Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome pull! Did you look at the sig though, how do you get Adam Jones outta that scribble. I mean I know they probably sign a lot, but still maybe just a distinguishable A and J would be nice. Anyways enjoy that pull.
Thanks, you are right about the sig. A bunch of the newer players are getting that way. The one that cracks me up the most is Brett Lawrie, last year all of his looked the same, this year I don't think any 2 autos are the same.
I'm trying to decide how to list this thing on ebay. Also thinking about trading it if I can get something I really need.
Pages: 1 2 3