Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Another cool mail day, featuring possibly nicest Sanford patch out there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 Kovy, 2 hasek, and 2 Sanfords came today with an assortment of other things. The Sanford patch is awesome. I think I might be getting a little out of control w/ the UD Mask rc of Kovy, I still have another on the way in the mail.

[Image: HasekProSetrc.jpg][Image: hasekfrenchrc.jpg][Image: KovyUDauto.jpg][Image: KovyUDMaskrc3.jpg][Image: SanfordBAPauto.jpg][Image: Sanfordpatch.jpg]

Hehe...bold claim about the Sanford. *IN FRENCH ACCENT* If it is a dual you want, a dual (literally) you shall have!

Even though it is PC, it can be available for a Manny Legace GU card in exchange. I need a Legace GU for my Canes all-time collection...for some reason I kept a dual patch of all things...

[Image: legacesanfordpatchblues.jpg]
Ah that is a lot nicer patch than mine. I just assumed that the number of patch cards made of him is not that high, and probably 3+ colors even lower. So I need to find a Legace game used card in Canes gear? What else? I am very interested in that card.
(08-27-2012, 07:25 PM)anavrin78 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah that is a lot nicer patch than mine. I just assumed that the number of patch cards made of him is not that high, and probably 3+ colors even lower. So I need to find a Legace game used card in Canes gear? What else? I am very interested in that card.
Fortunately he does not have to be pictured in Canes gear as he never had a GU card made of him while in a Canes uniform. Almost any jersey card (other than the typical Upper Deck Game Jerseys) of him will do. If a 2-color patch card of him can be found, then I could go 1-for-1. If just a jersey, then I could use a nice Edmonton Oilers card as well. Nothing big.
(08-27-2012, 07:33 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: [ -> ]Fortunately he does not have to be pictured in Canes gear as he never had a GU card made of him while in a Canes uniform. Almost any jersey card (other than the typical Upper Deck Game Jerseys) of him will do. If a 2-color patch card of him can be found, then I could go 1-for-1. If just a jersey, then I could use a nice Edmonton Oilers card as well. Nothing big.
OK I am on the hunt. Back in the day I had quite a few of his jersey cards, but they are long gone. Im sure I will come up with something though.
Nice patches