Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trading in Your Favor, 50%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking to reduce my collection, so I'm offering to make trades on any cards $5 and under 50% in your favor. I'm open to other offers as well, but mainly looking to trade up as my storage space is going down.

Send me some offers!
offer sent for 49 cards. Got one auto in there, books for $8 but all others should be less then the $5 you were talking about.
(08-26-2012, 12:23 AM)gamblersheaven Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to reduce my collection, so I'm offering to make trades on any cards $5 and under 50% in your favor. I'm open to other offers as well, but mainly looking to trade up as my storage space is going down.

Send me some offers!
offer sent lmk

I just got online for the day and have several offers. I will get to all of them by the end of the night.

(08-26-2012, 07:15 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote: [ -> ]I just got online for the day and have several offers. I will get to all of them by the end of the night.
open offer sent
Thanks for the trades, anyone else?
If I traded you for the Cortez Allen rc and all Jonathan Dwyers or at least the /50 dwyer what would you need or want?
It's hard to say without seeing what you have. Send me an offer with what you're interested in. I'm not trying to get one AU for a bunch of base or anything like that. Just looking to trade up.
Anyone else?
Sunday bump.
Pages: 1 2