Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Leaf Retail Blaster Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just had to see what these were about so I got a box at wally world for the heck of it. All are FT, except for the Magic and Gail.. Here are some pics..

[Image: 2012LeafBreak2.jpg]

[Image: 2012LeafBreak1.jpg]

Two autos out of a blaster? Are they guaranteed? Cause if not that's pretty impressive.
(08-25-2012, 09:40 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Two autos out of a blaster? Are they guaranteed? Cause if not that's pretty impressive.
yeah they guarantee two autos per blaster box. I don't think it's worth the 20 buck..
Wish I would've saw this before I bought my Kendall Marshall off of the bay. haha
how is leaf showing players in nba uni's but upper deck cant? i realize they have photoshopped the team names off, but i thought even that wasnt good enough?
It's like with the collegiate companies in the 1990's, ping. As long as there is a contract with players it's fine just so long as anything that is the intelectual property of the NBA Properties is not shown. Obviously leaf has a contract with the players association. Upper Deck has neither. that's why Upper deck was still able to put out baseball sets in 2009 showing pro-players in uniform - they still had a contract with the players association.
oh ok, that makes sense, thanks taff!!!!
I dislike LEAF.... Bring back TOPPS & UD!
Nice autos