Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Justin's hopes....dashed...finally got an "LCS"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I went to the mall today to get some new clothes for college...and I saw something that almost made me cry...A SPORTS COLLECTABLES STORE! I sprinted over there! Here's the breakdown....90% reproduction jerseys...2 boxes of RETAIL baseball cards. a few hockey pucks...tshirts.

....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know you'll all laugh to this. They had a sign that they were hiring, so I gave them my resume.

...just so you know...I AM NOT QUALIFIED TO SELL SPORTS COLLECTABLES *the applause/laugh sign lights up*

Goodness knows I can sell clothes and makeup, but I'll be darned if I can sell sports memorabilia! Tongue
Hmmm...reproduction jerseys = clothes! If htey were game worn...I may have a different opinion.

Good luck w the job hunt!
(08-24-2012, 06:12 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm...reproduction jerseys = clothes! If htey were game worn...I may have a different opinion.

Good luck w the job hunt!
well I've got a job, but I wanted to add a second one cause I want more money (between my card and gun collection I have expensive tastes lol)
Sorry for the high hopes of a hobby store goodluck with the hire
and to make it even more epic someone actually bothered to rank this thread Tongue lol
We're always looking for great staff.
(08-24-2012, 08:56 PM)stadium sports cards Wrote: [ -> ]We're always looking for great staff.
lol sorry bro, Id love to but I doubt the payout would be worth a move to Ontario...plus then I'd be like Randi Tongue
(08-24-2012, 10:19 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]lol sorry bro, Id love to but I doubt the payout would be worth a move to Ontario...plus then I'd be like Randi Tongue
Wait, let me get this straight...you live in Michigan right? Are you sure Ontario wouldn't charge you a fee for the chance to move to there? ; )

As they say... "those who live in glass houses (I live in Oakland) should throw stones...because there's no broken glass on the internet," ...or something like that.
(08-24-2012, 10:49 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, let me get this straight...you live in Michigan right? Are you sure Ontario wouldn't charge you a fee for the chance to move to there? ; )

As they say... "those who live in glass houses (I live in Oakland) should throw stones...because there's no broken glass on the internet," ...or something like that.
LOL I'm soooo stealing that quote lol I do like the idea of their healthcare system Tongue (how does every convo we have turn to canada lol)
Canada's amazing. We take all the good parts of America and leave out the bad. After all, a Canadian is just an unarmed American with health care.

And selling Sports Memorabilia is the same as selling anything else. Except with sports memorabilia the people who come in generally know exactly what they're after, as opposed to, say, clothes.
Pages: 1 2