Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Ill Let you decide on the replacement ... was it good or bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I managed to avoid being in the record books for the worst replacement ever

[Image: ROBBERY.png]

they told me they have with them a panini threads away /25 auto of Parker which i said next option please

and they asked me if i liked any other sport other than Basketball ... i said i sure do ...how bout football ?

and they said ok ill check some football comparable to your card give me a second .

Then she came back and said ok sir we have this card for you

2011 National Treasures auto Jersey numbered to 10 of Gary Payton

Then i was shocked ... you said you will check football cards ... Gary Payton Never played pro football ...

but i just took it as the replacement to avert myself to be placed on record books as the worst replacement ever

im not sure if this is how the card looks like but should be somewhat near coz she said its colossal and payton was wearing seatlle jersey

[Image: pay.png]

thanks for the read

glad panini corrected the issue
sweet! i thought it was the tyson card first! i was gonna die in pain with you. payton didnt sign a lot!
Id rather have the Payton over the Pierce because I'm a collector of the glove. But even without that I think you did better getting a better brand and swatch. Nice work!
That's a great card! Nice replacement!
this was the card they replaced for a 09-10 classics blast from the past penny jersey auto /25 for a guy i knew.I know this because i too have the 09-10 classics blast from the past penny jersey auto /25 redemption.I however just got mine replaced for a 11-12 past and present kobe common auto which i sold for $135 on the bay.David from Panini did good by me on this!
(08-23-2012, 06:45 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: [ -> ]this was the card they replaced for a 09-10 classics blast from the past penny jersey auto /25 for a guy i knew.I know this because i too have the 09-10 classics blast from the past penny jersey auto /25 redemption.I however just got mine replaced for a 11-12 past and present kobe common auto which i sold for $135 on the bay.David from Panini did good by me on this!

i will surely take that payton anyday over their original replacement

the tyson alualu ... they were saying it books $60

and sells for freaking $1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Playoff-Con..._481wt_954

(08-23-2012, 06:51 PM)skeen2 Wrote: [ -> ]i will surely take that payton anyday over their original replacement

the tyson alualu ... they were saying it books $60

and sells for freaking $1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Playoff-Con..._481wt_954
for sure man you did good! The kobe i was sent isnt worth as much as what that Penny Hardaway card was worth let alone worth to me! but i was happy with it ..i guess
the person i spoke to said they look at replacements by book value .
they told me that upon research they valued the pierce at $80 book ... so they decided to give me a fair replacement by choosing the tyson alualu which books for $60 ...
any grader can easily distinguish by numbers alone if $80 is equal to $60 ? lol i definitely argued at that point . they initially wanted to give me a tony parker threads home diecut auto /25 which i think is another $50 card .
i told them you already told me you value the card @$80 why in the world are you giving me the short end of the deal . i am not bartering here i just want value for my card.

i asked them if this card will ever be signed ... and they told me most likely paul pierce isnt gonna sign the card nor anymore autographs with panini . for how long , i dont know ....

they asked if i want other sports i said FOOTBALL ... ok well get football for you that is why they gave me GARY PAYTON because probably for them GARY PAYTON looks like a football player

i just shook my head with pleasure and disgust , i am not sure if the people that works for panini does follow sports at all

oh by the way the Payton that they will send to me is serially Numbered 10/10 SWEEEEEEETTTTT !!!!!
GP is awesome replacement. Congrats