Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Loving The Mail Today!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day, Beckett Community!

Things have been looking up a bit on the trading front and I have been able to make some deals in the past little while. Mark (alstott9adams) and I were able to make a great deal. I was able to help him out with his brilliant Stamkos PC and I snared a very nice looking card in the mix! Another Mark (mq13) takes it upon himself to head out and look for Halak cards for me whenever he hits LCS' and card shows. This time he snared one for me and asked for nothing in return! Thank you very much!!!

Some great news came in the mail today, too! An outstanding trade (4 months!) made its way to me and I could not be happier! Steve (nemesis77777) and I finalized it, but he fell into some hard times. I understand exactly where he is coming from, so there are exactly no hard feeling towards him from me in the wait. He's a great trader, so I hope that the lax that people had to go through did not hinder his reputation.

I would like to thank the guys for their great integrity! Now on to the show!

Traders:
2003-04 Trilogy Crest Of Honor-Grant Fuhr

[Image: HockeyCards004.jpg]

2011-12 Certified Mirror Red Materials Dual-Tomas Plekanec #53/150

[Image: HockeyCards005-1.jpg]

PC:
2011-12 Crown Royale Scratching The Surface-Wojtek Wolski

[Image: HockeyCards002-2.jpg]

2011-12 ITG Canada Vs. The World Autographs-Jaroslav Halak

[Image: HockeyCards001-5.jpg]

2011-12 Limited Spotlight Ruby-Jaroslav Halak #24/49

[Image: HockeyCards003-6.jpg]

Thank you guys again for the great cards! All comments are welcomed and appreciated! If you would like to trade, please drop me a line here, PM me or send over a trad offer. I only use the Trade Tool to trade, so please have your Org. ready. Best wishes, all!!!

Randi
Nice stuff, especially that halak auto! Congrats!
nice cards! hows the STS set coming along?
Great looking stuff as usual. Fun to watch the progress on your STS set.
amazing mail

you making great progress towards the set

and great PC
Nice stuff Randi! Hope you got my pm the other day as well, got another nice Halak hopefully you need.
(08-22-2012, 03:01 PM)neilfan25 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff, especially that halak auto! Congrats!
Thank you! It's an SP from the set, so it's a great card to have.

(08-22-2012, 11:35 PM)dam1057 Wrote: [ -> ]Great looking stuff as usual. Fun to watch the progress on your STS set.
Thank you! The progress is about to get a bit better! Big Grin
(08-22-2012, 10:28 PM)thundercats12 Wrote: [ -> ]nice cards! hows the STS set coming along?
Thank you! As for the set, I am in need of TWO after my most recent accepted trade. The Cody Hodgson and Jaromir Jagr. Wouldn't know anyone with either, would you? Hehe!
(08-23-2012, 05:12 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: [ -> ]amazing mail

you making great progress towards the set

and great PC
Thanks, J.J! I would love to see some of your collection some time. You need to start posting stuff! Tongue
Very nice pickups Randi. Like the Halak Canada vs The World auto. Congrats!!!
(08-23-2012, 06:06 AM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff Randi! Hope you got my pm the other day as well, got another nice Halak hopefully you need.
Thank you, Clint! I totally forgot about the message you sent to me. I am sorry! Oops! I am in need of it, plus I have a few cards from your want list. I'll reply to your PM.

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Randi
Great looking stuuf Randi, thanks for showing it.
Pages: 1 2