Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Topps Chrome 2 Blasters HOT BOX!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Due to my impatience to wait for my boxes of chrome to arive later this week, i went to Target to see if they had gotten them in yet. and they had 3 blasters there, so i picked up 2. To my amaziment, i was opening my 2nd Hot Box this week!

I'm guessing the purple is retail only has the blaster had 7 packs + 1 special pack labeled "purple refractors". Wierd thing was even the hot box had 1 reg refractor in some packs.

Photobucket

Harper is not for trade, but if there is a specific player you may want, leave a name or PM and i'll check for trade.

congrats on the hits!! i saw my walmart had them out. i guess i should get a box
Looking for paul goldschmidt or dbacks if you got any
(08-21-2012, 04:50 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for paul goldschmidt or dbacks if you got any
0 dbacks
id be interested in all nationals
interested in yankees
Really nice. Let me know if you got Clayton Kershaw?
I'm looking to trade for any '12 Chrome Verlanders, Cabreras, Maybins, and Stantons. Please give me a look if you've got any. Thanks, patrick
(08-21-2012, 08:10 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice. Let me know if you got Clayton Kershaw?
negitive
That looks an awful lot like my son's blaster. Almost all purple.
Pages: 1 2