Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Stay away from e-bay seller: theotcorporation UPDATED:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just thought I would update everyone on the whole situation. Initially the contacted the seller and he was not willing to resolve the situation at all, so today I decide to file and "item not as described" claim through e-bay. He responded and with"He got a good deal" any other Datsyuk would have cost you more.....true, but not the point. I responded back to that comment and then he decided made an offer to refund $13 of the shipping price -I accepted.

I am happy with the ways this turned out, although, not impresseded with this seller at all. I think he only refunded some of the money because he realized that he was going to lose this claim. I noticed another buyer complain about the same issue I had -He left positive feedback though and voiced a complaint in it?????

To sum it up, if you hadn't listed his shipping cost so high he propably would have gotten a lot more for the card in his auction; he wouldn't of received a negative feedback from me, and he wouldn't of had to refund $13.

Original message:
Just a warning. I recently bought a Datsyuk young gun from an
e-bay seller and he charged me $15 shipping on the card. I figured whatever, I can track it, I know that it will arrive safely ect. The card arrived today with no tracking, no insurance, in a reused bubble envelope that cost him a grand total of $1.96 to send!

When I e-mailed him and called him out on it he said please
don't leave negative feedback because he has a family to feed and he can't see the issue since the card arrived safely.

Consider yourselves warned!
$15 is rediculous!!! Especially under those criteria.....he should reimburse you for AT LEAST some of it.
(08-20-2012, 11:32 AM)runfromabear Wrote: [ -> ]When I e-mailed him and called him out on it he said please
don't leave negative feedback because he has a family to feed and he can't see the issue since the card arrived safely.
Tell him you're sorry to hear that but it's his job to make sure he doesn't receive negative feedback, not yours.
(08-20-2012, 11:42 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]$15 is rediculous!!! Especially under those criteria.....he should reimburse you for AT LEAST some of it.
It is ridiculous. In all fairness shipping in Canada is a lot more expensive than in the USA. If he sent it with tracking number and insurance as he was suppossed to it probably would have cost close to that....around $12 I think. $1.96 however is just sad. He will be hit with all the complaints and negative feedback I can think off.
Negative feedback is a must for that clown
hello 1 star!
We all have families to feed, that doesnt give him an excuse to rip you off. You should hit him with an item not received report and see what happens.
wowo pathetic
Yikes. I would leave negative feedback if I was in your position.
What if OP has 100% positive feedback?

I have 100% positive feedback, and I would hate to take a negative that would blemish my perfect score, but I am in a situation similar to the seller.

I recently bought a card, paid 4.50 for shipping. Get a letter a few weeks later, Post Office is holding my card ransom until I come down and pay 1.25 for "unpaid shipping" or something like that.

So I think what the heck? I go look at the guys feedback profile, and he has a couple of neutrals or negatives for the exact same thing. Wish I would have looked at his feedback before hand. I would love to leave another negative to warn people of this guy, but I am sure that if I do, it will result in a negative feedback being left for me in retaliation.

OP needs to take into consideration that he might get slapped with one as well, if he leaves one on this guy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4