Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: All football FT for Baseball, mma, Bo Jackson, Warren Moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: img003.jpg][Image: img005.jpg][Image: img007.jpg][Image: img006.jpg][Image: img004.jpg]
bump ttt come on guys lets do some trading!
check my trade list,
Bump, giving good deals to move all my football guys. Check my sig and title for needs
Julio Jones is gone as well as a couple teams.
Mathews is gone, bump!
Only baseball I have is a Darvish Topps RC, 2012 Bowman Platinum Mike Trout and Bryce Harper and a 2012 series 2 BJ Upton jersey that I'm dying to get rid of.
PLZ check my ORG. I doubt we can do a high-value trade, but maybe we can do something. I have several 'Big Unit' cards to trade and maybe some Griffey duplicates. I'm not really looking for the cards you posted here, but just thinking we can make a trade to help us both w/ our PC's. LMK.
(08-23-2012, 11:31 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]Only baseball I have is a Darvish Topps RC, 2012 Bowman Platinum Mike Trout and Bryce Harper and a 2012 series 2 BJ Upton jersey that I'm dying to get rid of.
I can use the Darvish and Harper but didnt see them in your org. Also interested in the hudson relic and 2 chipper rc's if trading still. Will trade for bj as well.
(08-23-2012, 11:35 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]PLZ check my ORG. I doubt we can do a high-value trade, but maybe we can do something. I have several 'Big Unit' cards to trade and maybe some Griffey duplicates. I'm not really looking for the cards you posted here, but just thinking we can make a trade to help us both w/ our PC's. LMK.
Sounds good to me, looking at org now will shoot you an open offer soon
(08-23-2012, 11:43 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]I can use the Darvish and Harper but didnt see them in your org. Also interested in the hudson relic and 2 chipper rc's if trading still. Will trade for bj as well.
I've been locked out of my org since I haven't paid my subscription lately so just what I listed. Sorry for the inconvenience
Pages: 1 2