Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade Thread...Mostly new stuff..added to organize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everything has been added to the organize except the Lorenzen Wright (keeping) and the Madlock cause its not in the OPG.

[Image: scan0059-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0148.jpg]
[Image: scan0067-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0145.jpg]
[Image: scan0144.jpg]
[Image: scan0143.jpg]
[Image: scan0142.jpg]
[Image: scan0141.jpg]
[Image: scan0140.jpg]
I just picked up an on card auto of Miggy that I didn't realize I allready had. Only thing, he's with the Marlins. I do have it listed in my org. Lmk if your interested. I'd still like to get your TTT Miggy from you.
Check me on the Boone and the Williams/Klu...
i could use the 2012 gypsy queen mccann for my set...thanks
(08-18-2012, 03:37 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: [ -> ]I just picked up an on card auto of Miggy that I didn't realize I allready had. Only thing, he's with the Marlins. I do have it listed in my org. Lmk if your interested. I'd still like to get your TTT Miggy from you.
I have a Marlins. I'd take another but not for the TTT. If you get a Detroit let me know. Its not going anywhere.
all cards added
Bump!
I like the Carlos Perez and a couple of the Brian Wilsons. My org on my old screen name messed up so started this one, but we had talked previously about the Ramon Martinez and the Juan Encarnacion autos for your project. If interested LMK and I will add to org. Thanks and good luck.
Check me for the Sizemores please (if the orgs ever go back up).
(08-19-2012, 08:30 AM)mobster Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the Sizemores please (if the orgs ever go back up).
Sorry nothing I needed there.
Pages: 1 2