Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 SPA, Sweet Spot & Precision Break HOF Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

I broke three boxes from 2011 today, I did well but it seems Hall of Fame QB's were following me thru this break. All are for trade, just send me an open offer. Thx, Art

2011 Topps Precision (4 Auto's Per box)
Benn and Rolle
[Image: DNA817005.jpg]
Leshoure 3 Color auto #ed 5/25
[Image: DNA817007.jpg]
Y.A. Tittle
[Image: DNA817006.jpg]

2011 SPA (3 Auto's per box)
Redemption: Sign of the Times Drake Nevis

Daniel Thomas HAS BEEN TRADED
[Image: DNA817001.jpg]
Steve Young Auto HAS BEEN TRADED
[Image: DNA817002.jpg]

2011 Sweet Spot (4auto's Per box)
Ross Homan #48/599 & Leonard Hankerson #105/599
[Image: DNA817003.jpg]
Ronald Johnson & Julio Jones Auto's
[Image: DNA817004.jpg]

Wow some great breaks Art! Especially like the Young and Julio! lol Just curious did you pull a Bruce Carter base card in sweet spot?
Thx Jeff, i really wanted the carter auto for you in spa. I did get the base sweetspot, i will ship it out tomorrow if u need it.
nice break, open offer sent for the Young. Let's work something out Smile
Very interested in the Daniel Thomas if it is available
(08-17-2012, 10:33 PM)jojostud3 Wrote: [ -> ]nice break, open offer sent for the Young. Let's work something out Smile
Offer send back your way. JLMK, I am sure we can do something.

Art

(08-17-2012, 10:47 PM)dumbbear Wrote: [ -> ]Very interested in the Daniel Thomas if it is available
I will take a look at your cards and let you know. Thx, Art

[quote='ahvjr' pid='2097465' dateline='1345261650']

Offer send back your way. JLMK, I am sure we can do something.

Art

Thanks for the trade!!!

Thanks for the trade!!!
[/quote]

You got it, thank you.

NOTE: Steve Young auto is gone!!

I could use that Homan auto from Sweet Spot. Send me a PM of who or what your looking for, my org is way it of date. By the way, I think we did a pack wars @ Sportsnuts Cards in Belmar around 4th of July.
Thx, Brian
(08-18-2012, 07:36 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: [ -> ]I could use that Homan auto from Sweet Spot. Send me a PM of who or what your looking for, my org is way it of date. By the way, I think we did a pack wars @ Sportsnuts Cards in Belmar around 4th of July.
Thx, Brian
Brian, I am usually always at the packwars but missed that one, I had surgery in June and could not make it. But I am sure we have done some of the other PW's before.

I will send you a PM about the Homan auto, I am sure we can make a trade work.

Thx, Art

Pages: 1 2