Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Newbie trader - Lots of Shaqs, Jordans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Just getting started with trading on this site. Please check my org list to see if I have anything that interests you. I have lots of Shaqs, Jordans, Iversons, Webbers, Birds, etc... Some cards are graded, the rest are in great condition. I can upload pictures by request. I am mainly interested in selling for cash/PayPal, but will consider trades too. Thanks!
Also, Got a couple graded cards posted currently:
Kevin Garnett 95-96 SP RC
Alonzo Mourning 93-94 Upper Deck Die Cut
hey welcome in! I sent you an open trade offer w/ a comment. If you need any help navigating the site let us know, we're mostly pretty helpful on here Smile
sent open offer.
I have 1993-94 Fleer full set (series 1, cards 1-240). Includes Jordan (cards 28 & 224) and Shaq (card 149). Let me know if interested, else it goes on eBay in a couple days.
Got some promo cards I'm getting ready to put on eBay too:

[Image: promo.jpg]

[Image: promo2.jpg]

Shaq's:
Sports Stars USA '92 - "Shaquille"
Sports Stars USA '92 - "The Shaq"
Sports Stars USA '92 - "Shaq Attack"
Sports Stars USA 94-95 - Shaq, gold signature
American Sports '93 Monthly
"Rookie of the Year", Promo Card 5 of 6, limited edition
1995 Classic, Hallmark Gold Crown
Promo Card, art by Michael Debus
Shaq & Webber, Nitro II

Chris Webber, Sports Review Magazine Inc., 93 Top Draft Picks (1 of 5000)
Patrick Ewing, 1992 Diamond Sports Memorabilia
Scottie Pippen, 1992 Diamond Sports Memorabilia

sorry to burst your bubble (so to say) but that last lot of cards are broders - unlicensed releases - and I can't see you getting much for them. Probably about a buck fifty for the shaq's but that's it.
FT / FS, images for PingBling

[Image: jordans_a1.jpg]
open trade sent. check my org and photobuckets. Anything not in my org I will add. Thanks
Why is Queen Latifa in that card?
(10-19-2012, 12:19 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Why is Queen Latifa in that card?
lol, they had diff celebritys on the cards, jordan also have david hanson and charlie sheen.