Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Topps *Score x2*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally found some Topps at Target I swear I think I'm the last city in the U.S. to get it.

Bought 2 hangers (The $4.98 ones not the $9.99 ones) and 3 single packs the highlights were

Charles Woodson Camo variation 280/399

Jim Plunkett Rc Reprint

Cam Newton Tall Boy

Greg Jennings Tall Boy

Jermichael Finley Tall Boy

Joe Adams Rc Auto variation

and what could end up being the best hit of all

Doug Martin 1984 retro Rc Auto #9/100 [Image: biggrin.gif]

[Image: doug.jpg]
Congrats on the auto....I guess it was worth the wait Smile.

(08-16-2012, 01:40 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: [ -> ]Finally found some Topps at Target I swear I think I'm the last city in the U.S. to get it.

Bought 2 hangers and 3 single packs the highlights were

Charles Woodson Camo variation 280/399

Jim Plunkett Rc Reprint

Cam Newton Tall Boy

Greg Jennings Tall Boy

Jermichael Finley Tall Boy

Joe Adams Rc Auto variation

and what could end up being the best hit of all

Doug Martin 1984 retro Rc Auto #9/100 [Image: biggrin.gif]
Nice hit on the Martin!
Yeah only found 2 others that have sold thus far and they went for $103 and $110
Sweet autos.....guess I'm gonna have to rip some retail of this stuff....2 jumbos and a hobby box and nothing this good....congrats....Smile
Doug Martin looks like he has gotten bigger in that pick. He's going to be a good back.
I really like the reprint auto's. Congrats!
Amazing hit Congrats! The Target's here in San Jose, CA didn't have any a couple days ago when I checked. So you may not be the last city. But then again Walmart is right around the way had it almost 2 weeks ago Smile
i need to figure out how you guys are always getting autos out of retail that doesnt have any guarenteed hits
One thing to understand is that the odds of getting anything good other than regular autos according to the packages are about equal between the 9.99 hangers and the Jumbo Hobby Packs. Buying Hobby gives you something guaranteed - most likely a Jerrel Worthy prolific playmakers autograph.
Pages: 1 2