Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: MILESTONE pickup!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
/250

[Image: FE0F2EB6-B1B0-42CF-9605-0D802FB83F1D-449...C8EB81.jpg]

This pickup is special in 2 ways...

I have not seen this before
and this pickup puts me at 50% total 2001 brees!!!!

Thanks to all that have helped, commented, viewed my posts, cheered me on etc etc Smile

Now the long haul for the next 50!
Awesome card man just really wish sage would have given more thought to the dark background of the sticker.
Being halfway there means one thing.Now the real work begins.Good Luck on your Quest!
(08-16-2012, 06:37 AM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome card man just really wish sage would have given more thought to the dark background of the sticker.
thanks lumpster!
yea it is a shame about that dark background...
(08-16-2012, 07:31 AM)lynellauto Wrote: [ -> ]Being halfway there means one thing.Now the real work begins.Good Luck on your Quest!
thanks greg!
yea this is more of an uphill both ways battle! Smile
Grats on your milestone and sick card!
(08-16-2012, 08:40 AM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Grats on your milestone and sick card!
thanks man...2 years to reach the halfway mark...i have a feeling it will take longer to reach the other half Smile
Wow, now they make cards w/ smart phone borders? How neat, lol! Seriously though, you should be extremely proud & he is NOT cheap either so congratulations again! I want another shot at him in the playoffs this year, just shreaded our D!! Fingers crossed!
i know...i found this one really unique because of that iphone border!
i was in such a hurry i didnt even notice Smile
thank you! yea its getting harder and harder to add...
i hope we play again too....stafford and megatron shredded our D also!
hopefully with spags behind the wheel we can tighten up a bit
That is a nice pickup congratZ
(08-16-2012, 09:54 AM)warcraftin Wrote: [ -> ]That is a nice pickup congratZ
thank you!!
Pages: 1 2