Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Elite Box Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went to my semi local card shop with the intent to buy baseball, but he was cleaned out, so I figured a box of football couldn't hurt. I'll admit, it was an absolute blast even with as poor as (I think) I did.

The box didn't yield any luck or RG3 but it did turn up

Doug Flutie jersey
Keshawn Martin Auto
BJ Cunningham Auto

Stephen Hill Aspirations /95
Trent Richardson Hard Hats /399
Ryan Broyles Elite Series Auto /99

The Broyles kid looks like he could be a beast if his knee gets healthy. I'll scan everything tomorrow for ya. Don't know if I'll do anymore of this stuff, but I will admit, it doesn't look like I'm done with football

[Image: 2AE367E1-0680-4033-BFB2-69CFED5CA8B8-159...093B26.jpg]
You should hold off until topps releases some of their better products and try them. Elite has been rough this year. Even the case breaks I've watched on YouTube seem to be be pretty bad.
Keshawn Martin has already made his way up the Texans depth chart to #3, given AJ's poor injury history and how bad Kevin Walter is, he could be in line for a huge season.

I really don't think you did all that bad with your break.
Not terrible. I like the look of Elite this year.
(08-16-2012, 09:00 AM)Sajman01 Wrote: [ -> ]Keshawn Martin has already made his way up the Texans depth chart to #3, given AJ's poor injury history and how bad Kevin Walter is, he could be in line for a huge season.

I really don't think you did all that bad with your break.
Good to know. Guess it wasnt quite as bad a break as I thought then. Figured I ended up with 2 scrub autos, a $2 jersey card and a guy that won't stay healthy
Lmk if the Martin and Cunningham are ft. thanks.
(08-16-2012, 12:41 PM)chargers360 Wrote: [ -> ]Lmk if the Martin and Cunningham are ft. thanks.
The Cunningham I will move, but I think I am going to hold on to the Broyles and Martin to see how they pan out
Awesome Richardson. Let me know if its ft and I'm looking for the ingram and marcell base for elite
Not too bad....Congrats
Interested in the Richardson if it's FT
Pages: 1 2