Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2009-10 Be A Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I decided I am going to buy a pack of cards every day and try to switch up the brand. Today I bought a pack of what the subject says and I dont think I came out to bad. They are all up for trade/sell.

Photobucket
Nice hits, especially Leino. If it's not gone by the time we put together a nice big trade, I'd be interested.
No prob Ill see what ya got.
Not too bad for 1 pack.
I'm also interested in the Leino. Care to check out my trade bucket? Although, my Rice buddy (above) will have a better selection I am guessing. Let me know!
(08-16-2012, 11:15 AM)dam1057 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also interested in the Leino. Care to check out my trade bucket? Although, my Rice buddy (above) will have a better selection I am guessing. Let me know!
You're the Flyers fan so you got dibs my friend. I left it off the primary wantlist.
(08-16-2012, 12:26 AM)josiahcecil Wrote: [ -> ]No prob Ill see what ya got.
Thanks dude, reply sent.
Hey dam if you add them to the org I can check out what you got and maybe send a trade.
dang, must be nice to have that kind of card selection and availability to be able to do that Smile
you did well congrats