Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: How come you cannot add a card to your watch list on e Bay anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just noticed that when i see a card I want to come back and bid on, I cannot add it to my watch list anymore, what gives?
You can...they moved the link to just above "Seller Information"
ditto
(08-15-2012, 01:37 AM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]You can...they moved the link to just above "Seller Information"
Sorry bro, still don't see it. Am I blind?
I haven't had any problems with it.
Stupid question but you are signed in to your ebay account? If you are not signed in you might not be offered the option. I also don't have any problem, I am currently watching 50+ auctions.
So here is a listing and I cannot see it.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Patrick-Roy-2011-...27ca0be613
I dunno, I clicked and this is what I saw. I don't think I'm even signed in but top right corner...

[Image: Screenshot2012-08-15at120951PM.png]
(08-15-2012, 02:11 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno, I clicked and this is what I saw. I don't think I'm even signed in but top right corner...

[Image: Screenshot2012-08-15at120951PM.png]
Its weird because my screen stops by the red P next to the Twitter and Facebook links and does not even show the watch words. Is it a problem with my screen size maybe? How do you adjust that? Sorry not real great on computers. Update, I figured it out, it was my compatibility view screwed up. Thanks for your help everyone.
Ummm... you can add it to your watch list right under the 'Make Offer' button... where it says 'Add to Watch List' haha
Pages: 1 2