Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: RETIRING....Trading 2X in your favor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Beckett World,

My time here is coming to an end, as I going to be off here for a while. That is why I am going to blow out the rest of my org all in your favor. 2X....That's twice the amount I will give you in trade. You will double your trade off me that simple. Just send me some open offers, and I will get back to everyone.

Thanks for the trading everyone. It has been great. My PC is thriving thanks to you all. I appreciate it. Hope I helped you guys as well.

Lets start the trading for the last time.........
just curious but why retiring???
Sorry to hear. Hope everything is OK. Sent open offer.
Check my org and photobucket.
Let's just say it will be a long hiatus. Its all good!!!
Bump.
hey I know we just finished a trade but I've got plenty of lower-end stuff you might want. You don't have anything else I need for my PC but if you can find some stuff of mine I can check you for a couple of bait cards Smile
Hey man, I saw a couple. Open offer sent

(08-16-2012, 12:30 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]hey I know we just finished a trade but I've got plenty of lower-end stuff you might want. You don't have anything else I need for my PC but if you can find some stuff of mine I can check you for a couple of bait cards Smile
Have you got anything JJ Redick I will buy or trade
(08-16-2012, 08:04 PM)Jaybreeze26 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got anything JJ Redick I will buy or trade
No Reddick. sorry
Pages: 1 2