Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LF Highend Mays or Banks autos (Scans)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ive been at my new job for 3 months now and im looking to reward myself a bit. All of this stuff is PC and will only be dealt for my wants i.e. Mays and Banks autos. Looking for on-card autos only preferably Heritage, Archives, ginter ect.. I also have some PP available.

[Image: scan0293.jpg][Image: scan0274.jpg][Image: scan0287.jpg][Image: scan0290.jpg][Image: scan0284.jpg][Image: scan0163.jpg]
Great cards man!
Awesome! If you decide to deal the Musial for something else.....I may be your guy!
What kind of cash would it take to get Musial and lee?
Or maybe cash and partial trade bait swap.
I have a chipper jones on card I can add and an /25 Musial.

(08-14-2012, 02:13 PM)dontpray Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of cash would it take to get Musial and lee?
Im not sure man, ive been away from the hobby most of the year i would have to research some. I would like to trade if possible first though and it would only be for may or banks
(08-14-2012, 02:33 PM)sastahl Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure man, ive been away from the hobby most of the year i would have to research some. I would like to trade if possible first though and it would only be for may or banks

Why not sell and buy Mays or Banks?
(08-14-2012, 02:40 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Why not sell and buy Mays or Banks?
Well, a certain someone will see the money and want to spend it on bills and not on autos lol
(08-14-2012, 02:47 PM)sastahl Wrote: [ -> ]Well, a certain someone will see the money and want to spend it on bills and not on autos lol

Haha! Hide that in Paypal man. I hear that for sure.
I'm drooling over that stan lee
(08-14-2012, 02:50 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]I'm drooling over that stan lee
that garbage scan does not do it justice. trade me the mays auto you have hiding in your PC and it could be yours Smile
Pages: 1 2 3