Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Car broke down, pulled a gold refractor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

O.k, so the luck continues...On the way to sell some cards at the Glen Burnie, MD card show at the Arthur Slade Catholic school yesterday, my car began overheating(luck), I had to pull off in, of all places..Target. Waiting for the card to cool, hmmmm what to do? I rip a blaster of Platinum in the parking lot, and pull this fun...[Image: collinsgold.jpg]
Haha nice. Retail has been killing it.

How's the car?
So far so good. Still made it to the show....lol. I have pulled an AUTO out of EVERY blaster Ive bought so far(4), and a Darvish blue auto from my 1 Hobby box! Fun, fun product!
(08-12-2012, 09:51 PM)johnnysbench Wrote: [ -> ]So far so good. Still made it to the show....lol. I have pulled an AUTO out of EVERY blaster Ive bought so far(4), and a Darvish blue auto from my 1 Hobby box! Fun, fun product!
WOW! you've been killing those blasters.....I hope your luck continues!!Smile

Last year Platinum retail was loaded as well. Which is great for people who only buy retail, but means the prices of singles on the secondary market get cheap, cheap, cheap.

But that's a sweet card.
If Collins keep playing the way he is, it will get sweeter by the day...
Sweet pull!!
Nice luck. I guess it didn't bother you that the car overheated after pulling the auto.
Congrats !
Just to keep people updated...13 Blasters of Platinum have yeilded 12 auto's so far!!! FUN!!!
Pages: 1 2