Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: '11 Press Pass Legends. Nice inscription
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hit the LCS after work and grabbed some singles(post coming) and figured since my 3 boxes of Legends that I ordered won't be here till Monday I would get my fix for the weekend.

[Image: 001-36.jpg]

I think this is my 4th Murray auto I have pulled from this set.

/25
[Image: 002-18.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
Nice Sapp!
(08-11-2012, 12:09 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Sapp!
Thank you sir.
Sweet sap.....did you see the Titus young red ink /8 I pulled out of my one box.....Smile
(08-11-2012, 12:40 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet sap.....did you see the Titus young red ink /8 I pulled out of my one box.....Smile
Thank you. And I did not see that but I am pretty sure it would look MUCH better in my collection. Smile
(08-11-2012, 01:32 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. And I did not see that but I am pretty sure it would look MUCH better in my collection. Smile
Lol.....check out my threads....busted a box of legends a while back......Smile
(08-11-2012, 01:48 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol.....check out my threads....busted a box of legends a while back......Smile
Yup found it. I have been spending a LOT less time on Beckett lately. Guess I need to visit more often. Smile
(08-11-2012, 02:03 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup found it. I have been spending a LOT less time on Beckett lately. Guess I need to visit more often. Smile
Guess so.....lol......Smile
pretty solid box I'd say, please lmk if you want to move that Murray, love to have it for my OU PC.
(08-11-2012, 02:22 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]pretty solid box I'd say, please lmk if you want to move that Murray, love to have it for my OU PC.
Thank you sir. And I would be more than happy to move the Murray. Think that was my only auto "double" in this break.
Pages: 1 2