Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: WTG Browns!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Weeden is looking awesome!!! Great idea to start him... Yeah right... Go Colt!!!
(08-10-2012, 08:19 PM)slotman11 Wrote: [ -> ]Weeden is looking awesome!!! Great idea to start him... Yeah right... Go Colt!!!
thank god I just sold my weeden auto lol.
Go Colt!!
Yeah... He looked horrible... I must admit Tebow looked pretty good... Sanchez is screwed... David Carr is a stud with 2 TDS!!!
I am Happy for Carr. He was called a bust and given no credit. But hey can you blame the guy after all those sacks in Houston. Man ANY qb would be shell shocked for a few years.
(08-10-2012, 08:45 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: [ -> ]I am Happy for Carr. He was called a bust and given no credit. But hey can you blame the guy after all those sacks in Houston. Man ANY qb would be shell shocked for a few years.
And he even got a Superbowl ring before the Texans...Wink priceless...
Carr definitely got a raw deal in Houston. I think he definitely has the arm talent to compete for a starting gig. The Giants aren't the ideal team for that gig but he should get a shot somewhere if he can keep it up like he has.