Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: '12 Bowman Platinum Blaster break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all! Went to Wally world for a little shoppin and figured i'd try my hand at a blaster. I believe this may be the first blaster i ever got since i ususally pick up a pack or two here and there. But I am a fan of these so figured, why not? Maybe i'll get some good trade bait so i can finish my seemingly impossible '12 heritage set. Anyways, here we go!

1st pack: Wow.. Pulled an on card auto of Tyler Bortnick from Tampa Bay Rays. Base cards Rivera, Morneau, Holliday. High-fives for all. (Big fan of the on card autos compared to stickers for sure.)

2nd Pack: Cutting edge Dustin Ackley.. Base: Trever May (prospect), Ichiro, Stanton.

3rd Pack: Gerrit Cole refractor ( i think it has the grated background), Base: McCain, Hanson,Berkman

4th Pack: Eddie Rosario (prospect), Napoli, and check this.. 2 Yu Darvish rookie cards! One is a base, one is a gold. haha thats awesome.

5th Pack: Base: Weeks, Beltre. A green number to 399 (18/399) of Gerrit cole, and top prospect of Jonathan Galvez.

6th Pack: Base: Pujols, Konerko, Hamilton, and Noah Syndergaard (prospect)

7th pack: Base: Lincecum Strasberg, Pomeranz rc, and Wil Myers refractor? (with the grate back ground)

8th pack (bonus): Base: greinke, Wright, prospect of Jeurys Familia and an emerald of Morse.

Awesome! I think i did pretty good here. I will put these in my org in a few minutes and most likely all of these will be for trade. Help me finish my '12 heritage set!

- Rob
Nice retail break! Always good when you can get an auto!
nice darvish rc
Do most of the blasters come with autos like last years football version of Topps Platinum?
I have hit one in every blaster ive ripped so far, which is 4
I didn't pull an auto in my blaster, didn't really pull anything that good.
I've opened 2 blasters, 1 auto.
I've bought 5 blasters and I've pulled 4 autos. None of them spectacular, but it's still pretty cool to get an auto from retail every once in a while.