Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Another one bites the dust...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
96-97 Upper Deck Hart Hopefuls Gold #ed/100 - SET COMPLETE!!!

Just won the last 3 I needed on eBay last night. Had to pay about 30% more than I wanted to... but that can be typical for me to do on 90's inserts especially to complete a set

Sorry I don't have pics... one of these days I'll get all my stuff scanned in..
Was one of them Brett Hull and for for $100+ ???
Oh yea, congratultions on the set. I've been looking to get a Hull since they came out. I've only seen a handful for sale. So to get them all, NICELY DONE!!!
congrats on kicking back another set! Always a good feeling. Now you have to show it all off together when you get them,
I'll have to dig out my others to scan them in... Not an easy task

No, I already had the Hull - needed Fedorov, Tkachuk, Roenick. Hull should be a $50-60 card, but if there was someone that needed it, I can see it going to $100. The Roenick and Tkachuk were $80 a piece
Wow, congrats Phil. Back in the day I had a Beiser but traded that and I still I have my Mario. Once you get all the cards in hand, seeing a scan of the whole set would be awesome. These cards were super hard to pull.
Very nice work, Phil! Congrats on the amazing feat! I hope that we are able to see a complete scan of the set soon.

Randi
Ah. So it was you who snatched up the Patrick Roy I was wathcing on eBay was it? Well done, sir. Those are some nice cards.
Sigh one day i will get my Mogilny and Bure lol
Well done sir, congratulations on completing the set.
Phil - are you ok with those not being numbered on the back? Just wondering. I asked Kruk about those cards and they indicated they didn't have serial numbers on the back. I have an Yzerman copy that is also not numbered. I've been keeping it as a placeholder in hopes that a pack issued copy would turn up at some point.
Pages: 1 2