Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Randy White----What a super guy!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So my second auto session was a great experience as well. My nephew is a Cowboys fan so we decided to get Mr. White's auto as well. Randy is a GREAT guy to talk to!!!

Here's some pics.....

[Image: RandyWhite--signingKyleshelmet.jpg]
Signing my boys' helmets.

[Image: WhiteHelmet.jpg]
He signed them both the same way Smile

[Image: IMG_0527.jpg]
Signing my pic!!!

[Image: scan0002.jpg]
Final product!!!

Had a little conversation with him about taking it to Montana Smile He was very cool.

Thanks for looking!!!
Your killing me here Smile
Lucky dawg
Too cool! Hope I can make it to the National one of these years!
Lol Smile Thanks Bud!!!!!
(08-07-2012, 03:26 PM)alanch Wrote: [ -> ]Too cool! Hope I can make it to the National one of these years!
Thanks Alan!!!! Hopefully we'll be there the same year and can meet up Smile
Wow!!! Nice... Seems like you had a great time!!!
Totally awesome T!
What!??? Cool experience and all T but what kind of BS picture is that you had him sign? Haha, im just giving you a hard time. Thats sweet you met him and Cal, what a day for you!!!!
(08-07-2012, 03:36 PM)slotman11 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!!! Nice... Seems like you had a great time!!!
Thanks man!!! Saved the big guns for the last day and WOW what a day Big Grin
(08-07-2012, 03:42 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Totally awesome T!
YEA!!! No saliva on this though Sad .............LOL!!!
(08-07-2012, 05:18 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]What!??? Cool experience and all T but what kind of BS picture is that you had him sign? Haha, im just giving you a hard time. Thats sweet you met him and Cal, what a day for you!!!!
Lol Nathan Smile Just to heal some wounds ( Wink ) I bought this picture of him out of TOTAL respect for Montana and White Big Grin Two great guys doing their thing :p I LOVE Montana!!!!!

Smile Smile Smile
(08-07-2012, 03:26 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Smile Thanks Bud!!!!!

Thanks Alan!!!! Hopefully we'll be there the same year and can meet up Smile
That would be awesome! Smile
Randy White is the Man!!!

Or should I say the MANSTER!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2