Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: been a while since my last mailday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
... I've been getting stuff in steady - just not much time to scan. Been busy mostly trying to knock off my SP FW sets...

00-01 Complete
01-02 Complete
02-03 Complete
03-04 Complete
05-06 Complete
06-07 Need 2
07-08 Need 1
08-09 Need 4
09-10 Need 2
10-11 Complete
11-12 Complete

I did get in almost 100 95-96 UPD Electric Ice Golds (too many to scan), putting me at 547/570 (96%) - if anyone has #8, 25, 49, 103, 110, 126, 179, 194, 204, 228, 235, 253, 268, 347, 372, 384, 391, 393, 403, 422, 452, 484, 525 - I would certainly make it worth your while to part with them!

I also got both sets of Headliners In the Crease figures.. the ones with the goalie masks in them.. pretty cool little guys

Lastly, I got a bunch of 97-98 Pinnacle Collector's Club Team Pinnacle - if anyone has Roy, Vanbiesbrouck, Jagr, or the NNO Gretzky, I'd be very interested in getting them!

ok.. on to the scans!

[Image: mailday8-51.jpg]

The Gretzky Gold puts me at 177/180 (98%) of the BD Gold Set (still needing Berezin, Clark, Coffey).

The Gretzky Quad completes the set for me. You can see a little surface imperfection, but the card is smooth, so it's like UD QC problems vs. card abuse/damage. Would be nice to get one without the surface issue, but how many of these do you see... ever?

The Tkachuk inches me closer to set completion.. only 6 more

And 3 more Grand Finale's

but, perhaps the best mail is the complete set of 97-98 SP Authentic Mark of a Legend

[Image: mailday8-52.jpg]

I do have a Hull double, if anyone needs that.

Thanks for the look!

Those Mark of a Legend and Grand Finale cards are awesome. I think the Howe Mark of a Legend is one of his best autos ever. There is just something about that photo.
Nice haul Phil.... Those marks of a legend are Epic!
(08-05-2012, 03:06 PM)blindros88 Wrote: [ -> ]Those Mark of a Legend and Grand Finale cards are awesome. I think the Howe Mark of a Legend is one of his best autos ever. There is just something about that photo.
This... plus that Halak is RIDICULOUS! But I might be a little biased! Haha! Great adds, Phil. You never cease to amaze us with your insane maildays! Congrats on the huge adds!

Randi
Phil - your maildays are always awesome! Jealousy is beginning to set in LOL Congrats!
Amazing is all that I can say. Sweet pick ups Phil. The complete Auto set extremely nice and the SPx cards bring back a few memories. I remember pulling the Gold Kariya back in the day.
thanks for the comments, everyone! I got at least 20 more Grand Finale's coming in - should end up with at least half the set
Great looking autos. Check me for the Hull auto!!
I'm always surprised to open one of these up and find pictures of hockey cards. Don't you have them all?

Astounding as usual.
WOW! pickups, interested in the hull auto, lmk!
Pages: 1 2