Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: opened three boxes of 2007-08 between the pipes boxes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought the wife three boxes of 2007-08 Between the pipes boxes . she pulled a Gump Worsley auto. Price Mask v card. Three other autograph cards Three jersey cards, five more mask v cards and four other future of goaltending cards. Not bad but she is still hunting for a Patrick Roy autograph card. It is so nice to be married to someone that totally gets the hockey card addiction we been married for 20 years now she still gets looks at the card shows when she starts asking dealers if they have this or that . Too funny. So if anyone has a Roy auto graph card they want to trade look at my organize see if I have anything you are interested in.
You are one lucky guy that your wife shares the hobby with you.
(08-04-2012, 02:38 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: [ -> ]You are one lucky guy that your wife shares the hobby with you.
no kidding, if you ever want to trade her i have my wife listed in my organize.
Very lucky guy to have a wife that gets it. Any Jim Craig?
not bad
07-08 is about the cheapest boxes of BTP there are but they are very hit and miss for sure. I would say you did pretty well.

Great luck on the wife though. lol
Lucky guy indeed...
I have a nice post-card of Roy auto'd, if you want to see it, email me back at goalie88th@hotmail.com, and i might have 1 other card as well,
but we can discuss it by email as well
thx
Goalie88
great Gump BTP auto!! congrats

and I agree with with Scott (SNobles) about being a hit or miss product but still great for the money