Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: a trade gone bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bbills1999, over a month of waiting, its obvious your not sending your end of the trade, enjoy your free card. Ill just chalk it as a lesson learned. I don't believe ill be trading with you again. Enjoy
Thanks for the heads up. Neither will I.
damn over a month?!?!??!?! thats crazy thanks for the heads up... Im always looking to trade and I will never make you wait like that check this thread for recent feedback I got...
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-150...pid2085331
Before I say anything I am not saying what has happened is okay. I think that in any situation a simple PM explaining the situation is better than nothing. With that said I have done several trades Bbills and never had any problems. When I last spoke with him (maybe a month ago) I know he mentioned having a hard time with money or was in financial problems. I am not 100% certain if that is relating to this trade or not, but just an idea. Hopefully he makes things right. I thought that he was not this type of guy so maybe something has happened. Just a thought.
(08-02-2012, 11:22 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Before I say anything I am not saying what has happened is okay. I think that in any situation a simple PM explaining the situation is better than nothing. With that said I have done several trades Bbills and never had any problems. When I last spoke with him (maybe a month ago) I know he mentioned having a hard time with money or was in financial problems. I am not 100% certain if that is relating to this trade or not, but just an idea. Hopefully he makes things right. I thought that he was not this type of guy so maybe something has happened. Just a thought.
This is in fact the case, as I completed a trade with him a month ago and he's let me know multiple times that he still hasn't been able to ship yet. He even contacted me about this trade stating that he's tried expressing that he hasn't had the ability to ship yet and has asked for patience. He has over 100 trades completed and a relatively respectable trade score. The only marks on his trade record are from times people accidentally marked the wrong stars and it couldn't be reversed (and I think one person who was known for ripping people off, can't remember). How many times have you sent him a message and has he responded to your messages? I'll get a hold of him and see how things are going, but like Nick said, last I heard, he's had a hard time financially and a lot of time at work. Obviously, sometimes it's not a great time to make trades, but things do come up. I can almost guarantee you 100%, he's not trying to rip you off and you'll get the cards from the trade, or your card back. (I say almost guarantee because I never guarantee 100% what any one person can or can't do, lol).
I have the same thing going on with him. He has received my end and has communicated with me twice expressing his regret in his inability to ship. He said he would ship in a few days with some additional cards but I haven't received yet. I'm not as established as some of you other guys but it's been over a month for me as well. I'm all for cutting him a break and wish him the best but I'd also love to receive my card.
(08-02-2012, 09:48 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Bbills1999, over a month of waiting, its obvious your not sending your end of the trade, enjoy your free card. Ill just chalk it as a lesson learned. I don't believe ill be trading with you again. Enjoy
Any update on this guy?
he was banned last year 2012
no chance of getting my card?
i would think you have no chance of getting your card.

i had a trade with him last year which he just wouldn't communicate with me and i have heard nothing at all. avoid at all costs! I even had a trade weighted in his favour and i got nothing! very disappointing.
Pages: 1 2